How to use Tabex
How to use Tabex to quit smoking in 25 days
Tabex is administered orally according to the following schedule: If the results are unsatisfactory, the treatment could be discontinued and a 30 days therapy may be resumed after 2-3 months. Treatment should be applied in accordance with the following schedule:
- Day 1 to 3: 1 pill 6 times daily with a parallel decrease of the number of cigarettes consumed. At the end of the third day you will take your last cigarette.
- Day 4 to 12: 1 pill every 1/2 hours.
- Day 13 to 16: 1 pill every 3 hours.
- Day 17 to 20: 1 pill daily.
- Day 21 to 25: 1 to 2 tablets daily.
This treatment plan lasts roughly one month, and may be repeated totalling a two month cycle. Researches show this to be much more efficient with more patients giving up smoking after 60 days.
If you are a heavy smoker it is advised to order two packages, so if the first cycle isn't successful you can immediately start the second cycle.
smoking may result in an unpleasant feeling throughout the administration of Tabex. The amount of cigarettes smoked by a person throughout the initial 3 days have to be decreased gradually. The entire smoking cessation should happen no later than the 5th day after the start of the beginning of course.
Don't wait any longer
You wouldn't be on this site if you didn't have the desire to live a smoke free life.